Sunday, May 23, 2004

Hmmm....

As I browse through my little collection of poems, I realise that almost all of them are about love or well, guys. And God. Quite limited eh. =P There is this really weird one called "schizo." which I wrote on a whim while feeling entirely confused and somewhat irritated. I think it had something to do with a guy too.

Oh geez. I feel kind of shallow, realising all this...but well, no. I'm not. It's these things that prompt me to write. And very often, in the midst of writing, I find myself being drawn to God, whether it be a positive or negative poem. =)

I remember writing this poem in my dad's car when my parents were quarelling and I was crying and feeling really awful. Something about the moonlight. Pity I lost it. Ah well. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home