Friday, May 21, 2004

Preamble

So, you are wondering what the heck this is all about.

Well, I don't know how, but one day the brilliant idea came upon me to put up all the poems I've written in the past and are to write on a blog. Occasionally I may put up some prose too. Why not?

Ok, I'm no [insert name of great poet/writer], but I think my stuff is passable...some even quite good, if I dare say.

Have not written any for a long while, though, so for the time being there'll only be poems from the past... =)

Lastly, you may be asking, "Why can't you spell 'stuff' correctly? What on earth is 'shtuff'???"

Well, shtuff is just the way my favourite Mutts character, Mooch would say it. He adds a 'h' in front of every 's'. And that, to me, is poetic. =)

"Poets are all who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them." - Philip James Bailey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home